Kinder, Refused and Geo talk the all new Iron Crown event, the kickass new skins, and the wealth of controversy about Respawn's pricing model that came along with it. We also talk about a seriously big "PR no-no", involving one of the Respawn project leads, community manager Jay Frechette, from our previous interview, and the cesspool of the internet, itself, Reddit!
Shirtless with Brian. Running into battle with a Floppy Doom Hammer. Waif thin and pants up to the nipples. Ridiculed by French Clowns. Space Walrus Squeezins. That Guy in Politics Lied. Making things with Bill! Jury Duty and more on this episode of The Morning Stream.
Jon Cato og Lars skulle egentlig få selskap av Mats, men de ender opp alene i det som blir en sending full av politisk sprengstoff. Det er tross alt valg om mindre enn en måned, og vi ser på hvordan politikk og spill eksisterer side om side - selv om det ikke er spillutviklerens intensjon. Ellers får du anbefaling om både bok og tv-serie fra Stephen Kings sønn, Lars gir vil gi deg noe å tygge på og anbefaler en av de mest etisk omstridte matrettene på kloden. Som vanlig får du også anmeldelser av spillene vi har prøvd i det siste. Skyforce Anniversary og 7th Continent får begge høye skussmål fra dine programledere denne gangen. LOLbua lages uten noen form for støtte annet enn den vi får fra deg, vår lytter. Hvis du vil bidra, så kan du gjøre det på www.patreon.com/lolbua der vi blir glade for hver eneste krone som gis. Tilbake kan du få brev fra Jon Cato, en eksklusiv podkast og andre greier. Ps. Du finner oversikt over musikken vi spiller og video-opptak av podkasten på hjemmesiden vår. Bli med i vår Discord-kanal: discord.gg/yScbdHP Følg vår facebookside: www.facebook.com/lolbua2000/ Bli med i vårt community LOLbua Entourage: www.facebook.com/groups/930773487035216/ Følg oss på Twitter: twitter.com/lolbua Instagram: www.instagram.com/lolbua Vår hjemmeside: www.lolbua.no Takk til våre produsenter, Cobrakar84, TTMXMP og Rolf Helge Øvergaard Ingebrigtsen og alle dere andre som støtter oss. Takk til Inger Emilie Solheim for illustrasjonen.
www.reydesalem.com www.cristoesunamujer.com www.radiolamediadora.com
www.reydesalem.com www.christisawoman.com www.radiolamediadora.com
Jason Howell reviews the HIFIMAN TWS600 True Wireless Hi-Fi Earphones, featuring 38.5 hours of playtime with the charging case, IPX4-rated resistance to sweat and dirt, long-range Bluetooth connectivity up to 490ft, and more.
Buy the HIFIMAN TWS600: https://twit.to/hot41
Host: Jason Howell
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/hands-on-tech
Find more products we recommend at https://twit.to/amazon
www.reydesalem.com www.cristoesunamujer.com www.radiolamediadora.com
Jefferson Graham is in Hawaii this week, where he's been doing lots of photowalking. Intrigued? He explains on Talking Tech.
ICYMI: USA TODAY's Madeline Purdue talks about new products aimed at keeping love alive, even when people are apart, on Talking Tech with Jefferson Graham
Chris Noessel, UX veteran and many-time UX Podcast guest, joins us at From Business To Buttons to talk about randomness - a broad philosophical topic with a rich history and some interesting applications for creativity and design. https://uxpodcast.com/217-randomness-chris-noessel/
Bryan Walsh is the author of End Times: A Brief Guide to the End of the World. He talks with Mikah Sargent about the many, many ways humanity could kill itself. The most likely: a biotech disaster.
For the full episode, visit twit.tv/tri/410
Host: Mikah Sargent
Guest: Bryan Walsh
You can find more about TWiT and subscribe to our full shows at https://twit.tv/shows/
For the first time, an alien comes from the other side of the wormhole. He has ship trouble and seems very reluctant to accept any help. Chief O'Brien quickly finds out he has a secret.
A BattleTech and MechWarrior podcast. Also available on YouTube: youtu.be/yFCoXjZu6xc
This Week's Stories
• BlackHat and Def Con 2019
• Microsoft dangles $300,000 for Azure hacks at BlackHat...
• Hotel chaos from Germany's Chaos Computer Club
• 40 dangerous drivers
• Google's battle to allow its Incognito users' Incognitoness to be Incognito
• Microsoft ranks the industry's top bug hunters
• Apple bumps its bounties
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-727-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
- Windows Virtual Desktop is now feature-complete
- Patch all the Windows things: New wormable Remote Desktop Services flaws found and patched
- Microsoft releases two different builds of Windows 10 19H2 for some reason - OK, it's really testing a new controlled feature rollout (CFR) system.
- Related: Latest Edge Dev channel release adds Dark Mode tweaks, more
- Bill Nye pushes Chromebooks now. He once hosted Microsoft's virtual Windows Me launch event!
- Intel announces a new sticker for laptops! Just what we wanted.
- Cortana is removed from yet another entry-point, this time from the Johnson Controls GLAS. It's fine. Everyone is happy.
- Is the Harman-Kardon Invoke next up to lose Cortana?
- It's official: Microsoft has removed Office 2019 from its Home Use Program. It's fine. Everyone is happy.
- Microsoft kills Super Duper Graphics Pack for Minecraft. Apparently, it can only handle 8-bit graphics.
- Microsoft game studio completes development of Gears 5, on track for early September launch
- Related (sports/games): The Sounders have new owners, including a very unlikely cast of current and former MS characters
Tips and picks
- Tip of the week: Understand your Windows 10 recovery options
- Related: This is how I configure Windows 10 (Premium article, also in Windows 10 Field Guide)
- App pick of the week: Stardock utilities for Windows 10
- Enterprise pick of the week: Bye, bye Azure Active Directory Basic
- Codename pick of the week: O'Hare
- Beer pick of the week: Foley Brothers Brewing Longbeards Oatmeal Stout
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/windows-weekly
Check out Paul's blog at thurrott.com
Check out Mary Jo's blog at AllAboutMicrosoft.com
The Windows Weekly theme music is courtesy of Carl Franklin.
On Today's Episode of Let's Talk Bitcoin... Join Adam B. Levine, Andreas Antonopoulos, Stephanie Murphy and Jonathan Mohan for a first-look at a particularly draconian law that's been proposed in India. Later, HRF.org director Alex Gladstein joins Adam B. Levine for the latest in the Global Voices series. This week we're talking practical applications in Venezuela with returning guest Alejandro Machado. Thanks to Purse.io for sponsoring this episode of Let's Talk Bitcoin! Join the Let's Talk Bitcoin! team for a live recording at the Blockchain Training conference (https://blockchaintraining.org) --- This episode was sponsored by Purse.io and BlockchainTraining.org Music for this episode was provided by Jared Rubens and General Fuzz, with editing by Steven. Any questions or comments? Email [email protected] Image Credit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/alyssablack/12185839253/
On this week's iOS Today with Mikah Sargent and guest Megan Morrone:
- Learn new skills with these apps: LinkedIn Learning, Sing bot, How to Draw, Memrise, Swift Playgrounds, and Primer.
- News: Megan Morrone shows off her new Apple Card; Apple's new Apple TV+ show, "The Morning Show" gets a trailer; scuba divers find a working iPhone X at the bottom of a lake; Goldman Sachs is dabbling with subprime lending via the Apple Card, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation hires an Apple Health researcher.
- Viewer Feedback: Using text-to-speech with iOS 13's new and improved Siri, location and sync issues on iOS 13, and improving battery life on the Apple Watch after overnight wearing.
- Megan's App Cap: The Medium App
- Mikah's App Cap: Shiba Force
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to [email protected].
Samsung announces the Galaxy Note 10, iPhone accessibility features, connecting multiple computers to the internet, running a game server on a PS4, is Bitlocker safe? And more of your calls!
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/the-tech-guy.
For detailed show notes, visit techguylabs.com.
If you thought one episode would suffice for EVO 2019 this year, you'd be wrong. Crash gets tagged out as Mezza makes his way back into this week's episode with StaticGorilla. Samurai Shodown is coming in hot with Patch 1.30, and the Genjuro mains are shook. Are the overall changes to the game enough to keep the hype going? The duo give that shaman talk as their impressions of Nightwolf are live. Soul Calibur 6 gets patch 1.50, and continues it's unrelenting support. Street Fighter V gets a new challenger in an old character, Shadow Lady Extra Battle goes live and it brings nostalgic glory with it. We heard StaticGorilla's EVO story last episode, part 2 has Mezza talk everything form his 64th placement in BBTag to the overall experience Vegas had in store.
Dancer is a web application framework for Perl. It was inspired by Sinatra and was written by Alexis Sukrieh originally.
It has an intuitive, minimalist, and very expressive syntax: has PSGI support, plugins and its modular design allow for strong scalability: and Dancer depends on as few CPAN modules as possible, making it easy to install.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/floss-weekly
Think your open source project should be on FLOSS Weekly? Email Randal at [email protected]
Thanks to Lullabot's Jeff Robbins, web designer and musician, for our theme music.